These scrambled eggs are great for breakfast or post work outs. A healthy alternative to candy, the Tillamook Scramble comes in just under 400 calories for a full sprecturm edible experience.
-3 Large Eggs (Beaten, lightly seasoned)
-2 Slices Tillamook Sharp Cheddar
-1 Tbsp Green Onion (Finley diced)
-Salt & Pepper (To taste)
1. On low heat (1-3) melt the Cannaghee™ in your pan.
2. Add the eggs, 1 slice of cheese, and diced green onions.
3. Begin to stir and slowly transition to medium heat (4-6).
4. Continue to stir for three to five minutes as the mixture becomes fluffy.
5. Once fluffly, lay 1 slice of cheese on top and lightly season.
6. Cover the pan on medium heat until melted, serve and enjoy.